- A. Thukral, DN Tiwari, K Tripathi. Pneumatocele in an Adult. JAPI March 2011, Vol 59. 186-187
- A. Thukral, D.N.Tiwari, K. Tripathi. Extensive Pleural Calcification, Pictorial CME. JAPI May 2010, Vol 58.
- A Thukral, D.N.Tiwari, K Kumar, R.Tandon, K Tripathi. Heel Pad Sign. Pictorial CME, JAPI Feb 2011 Vol 59.
- Anubhav Thukral, Digvijay Nath Tiwari, Naveen
Sharma, Kamlakar Tripathi. Carcinoma of Bronchus Presenting as
Hydropneumothorax. JAPI • april 2012 • VOL. 60.
- A Thukral, DN Tiwari, K Tripathi. Histiocytic
necrotising lymphadenitis disease associated with systemic lupus
erythematosus. JIACM 2011; 12(4): 323-5
- Thukral A, Chitra S, Chakraborty PP, Roy A,
Goswami S, Bhattacharjee R, Dutta D, Maisnam I, Ghosh S, Mukherjee S,
Chowdhury . De morseir syndrome presenting as ambiguous genitalia.
Indian J Endocr Metab 2012;16:S509-11.
a doctor I can tell you, the most crucial step toward healing is
having the right diagnosis. If the disease is precisely identified, a
good resolution is far more likely. Conversely, a bad diagnosis usually
means a bad outcome, no matter how skilled the physician.